Happy Sunday, everyone!
My main objective for this week is to get my professional blog up and running. I intend to use a combination of Next.js frontend deployed on Vercel and Ghost headless CMS deployed on Heroku. If possible, I would like to deploy two applications (main site and blog) in separate repositories, but on the same domain.
Just like I do every weekend, I did my 8th Weekly Sprint Review and Retrospective, in which I went over what I've managed to do well, what my shortcomings were, and what I could do better in the future.
I set up my weekly Sprint Goals, which will focus on my professional blog.
Weekly Sprint Goals
- code my blog's Next.js frontend.
- setup Ghost headless CMS.
- have the frontend communicate with Ghost Content API.
- fix the bugs in my company website.
- continue to learn Next.js and Typescript by using concepts while I build my blog or maybe just from reading documentations.
- continue studying for Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification.
- continue networking.
Have a great week, everyone!
- Content API | Ghost
- Deployment | Next.js
- Official Next.js tutorial
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Mikhail Lapshin's Scrum Quizzes
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!