I didn't blog for a few days because a super typhoon hit near our location and my Internet was out for two days. Also, I was busy with holiday preparation stuff, so didn't have the time to write a blog post. While I did manage to code every now and then during the past few days, I wasn't really as focused as usual.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
Past 5 Days
No Internet because of super typhoon and was busy with holiday-related stuff.
Here are the things I learned and worked on today:
- added Services and Portfolio pages to my web development website.
- create a reusable generic hero banner component.
- fixed some styling bugs.
- replaced some images on hero banners with more suitable ones.
- cleaned up some redundant code.
- I did some practice flashcards for Scrum.
- reviewed some of the things I've learned before.
Thank you for your continued support! Have a happy holiday!
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!