Good day, everyone!
Today was a great start to this year for me, in terms of productivity. I've had a lot of fun working on my business site, studying Scrum, and fixing my Ghost CMS. I fixed all of the broken links on my website, added an affiliates page for those who would like to exchange backlinks, and updated my projects to have a link to their respective Github repositories.
And I also discovered this bug on my error 404 page, which I have embarrassingly overlooked the past few weeks:
One unfortunate thing that happened to me today was that Scrum.org kept on rejecting my transactions, despite already using 3 different credit cards and PayPal. I have contacted their support email, but it kind of feels annoying to be held from buying their Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification exam when I'm already prepared to take it.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I found some bugs to fix in my website, studied Scrum by reading the guide and taking practice tests, and dealt with my huge backlog of emails, messages, and notifications. A slow, but smooth start to a new year.
Here are the things I learned and worked on today:
- I added an affiliates page on my company website.
- fixed a bug in which there was a duplicate footer on the error 404 page.
- replaced broken links on the footer with functional ones.
- attached a link to the respective Github repository of each project.
- fixed my Ghost CMS (had to replace it and redeploy because I went over the free plan).
- I reread the 2020 Scrum Guide.
- Took some practice exams for the Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) certification.
- I did some practice flashcards for Scrum.
- reviewed some of the things I've learned before.
It was also nice to see some familiar people again, after a few weeks.Have a good day, everyone!
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!
Feel free to reach out to me in other media!