Hello there, everyone!
I wasn't not productive today, but at least I finished the part I was working on for the Rammina company website. What I completed was a component for a specific portfolio project page, which only requires a few properties filled in to turn into a separate page. Here is a sample, which is for my RestoFund project page.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
- added individual portfolio project page component with details through properties (WIP).
- wasted some time creating a Modal component that I probably won't use for a while.
- finished mobile and desktop designs for my specific portfolio project page component.
- read another article about Scrum, titled The 2 Best Scrum Masters I Ever Worked With - The Master Of Coaching And Facilitation by Barry Overeem.
- the article talked about an example of someone who was a great Scrum Master through observing someone who was in that role and embodying of their qualities.
- said person also didn't have much experience with Scrum/IT in general, but did a good job of helping his team come up with solutions (instead of telling them what to do) by facilitating interactions.
- I watched a video from Ahrefs about increasing Domain Authority rankings.
Thank you for reading! Have a good day!
- The 2 Best Scrum Masters I Ever Worked With - The Master Of Coaching And Facilitation | Scrum.org
- How to Increase Domain Rating (Website Authority) | YouTube
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!