Happy new week, everyone!
...I don't think anyone says "happy new week" but whatever.
Today, I planned out my Weekly Sprint Goals. I intend to finish the Services pages for my company website, then deploy them after fixing any bugs and cleaning up the styling for them. I also intend to continue learning Next.js, Scrum, and SWR. Lastly, I would like to learn new technologies, and I'm thinking of MySQL/postgreSQL or Flutter, but I will most likely do it if I have the extra time.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
Just like I do every weekend, I did my 11th Weekly Sprint Review and Retrospective, in which I went over what I've managed to do well, what my shortcomings were, and what I could do better in the future.
I set up my weekly Sprint Goals, which will focus on learning Next.js, Scrum, and SWR, updating my website, and maybe picking up another technology when I have the extra time.
Weekly Sprint Goals
- finish building the Services pages for my company website
- deploy the updates after fixing any bugs and cleaning up the styling for them.
- continue learning by reading the Next.js documentation.
- continue going through Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller.
- learn SWR and go through the documentation.
- continue to learn more about Scrum, through reading articles and watching videos.
Learn New Skills
- If I have the extra time, I'm going to learn either MySQL/postgreSQL or Flutter.
Thank you for reading! Have a good day!
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Next.js official documentation
- SWR official documentation
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!