Not much free time today, but at least I finished coding all of the services pages for my business site. I've also tested and deployed all of them, so here are the three of them:
As for learning, I did a little bit of practice with Next.js, especially with writing API function handlers on the
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I did various things, such as working on my company website, learning Next.js, and picking up MySQL.
- finished coding the services-related pages.
- did some testing and checking before deploying the updates to production.
- practiced writing APIs for Next.js.
- continued going through Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller.
- I didn't have the time to read an article about Scrum for today.
Thank you for reading! Have a good day!
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Next.js official documentation
- SWR official documentation
- MySQL Tutorial for Beginners by Mosh Hamedani
- SQLZoo's SQL Tutorial
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!