Hello there, everyone!
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I did my 12th Weekly Sprint Review and Retrospective, in which I went over what I've managed to do well, what my shortcomings were, and what I could do better in the future.
I set up my weekly Sprint Goals, which will focus on learning SQL/MySQL Next.js, Scrum, and SWR, and updating my website.
Weekly Sprint Goals
- deploy the updates after fixing any bugs and cleaning up the styling for them.
- learn more SQL concepts by going through SQLZoo's SQL Tutorial.
- familiarize myself with the tools of MySQL and how to use them.
- continue learning by reading the Next.js documentation.
- continue going through Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller.
- learn SWR and go through the documentation.
- continue to learn more about Scrum, through reading articles and watching videos.
Thank you for reading! Have a good day!
- SQLZoo's SQL Tutorial
- Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Next.js official documentation
- SWR official documentation
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!