Hello there, everyone!
I took an easy day with coding since it's Sunday. However, still made sure to code a little bit and learn some Next.js.
That said, I'm almost done with Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller. I'd say it was a great introductory resource to Next.js. One could learn a lot from it paired with the official documentation.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I learned about authentication in Next.js, JOINing tables in SQL, and continued reading the Nexus Guide.
- learned how to use the
next-authpackage for easier handling of authentication in Next.js.
- practiced using
next-auth's client-side methods/hooks such as
- continued going through Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller.
- practice using different JOINs of for emerging SQL tables.
- continued to go through SQLZoo's SQL Tutorial.
- continued reading the Nexus guide for scaling Scrum.
Thank you for reading! Have a good day!
- Next.js & React by Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Next.js official documentation
- SQLZoo's SQL Tutorial
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- Nexus guide
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!