I've spent most of the day learning MySQL, mostly focusing on CRUD operations. I'm starting to get used to MySQL now, and while I still prefer to use NoSQL databases for their flexibility, SQL can be fairly enjoyable to use as well.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
- I started Colt Steele's MySQL course and learned how to create, describe, and delete databases and tables in MySQL.
- learned how to perform CRUD operations in MySQL, using
- continued Colt Steele's MySQL course.
- continued reading through An Introduction to the Nexus Framework.
Thank you for reading! Have a good day!
- The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- An Introduction to the Nexus Framework
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!