Hello there, everyone!
I spent my free time today practicing aggregate functions in MySQL, such as
GROUP BY took a little bit of time for me to understand, but I eventually understood how it groups together related rows.
Anyway, let's move on to my daily report!
I did string functions practice in MySQL to get more used to them.
- I learned how to utilize the most commonly used aggregate functions in MySQL, along with
- continued Colt Steele's MySQL course.
- continued reading through An Introduction to the Nexus Framework.
Thank you for reading! Have a good day!
- The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert
- The 2020 Scrum Guide
- An Introduction to the Nexus Framework
This is not a guide, it is just me sharing my experiences and learnings. This post only expresses my thoughts and opinions (based on my limited knowledge) and is in no way a substitute for actual references. If I ever make a mistake or if you disagree, I would appreciate corrections in the comments!